Renew Ships on Stamps membership using Paypal or a credit card
This page will allow you to begin or renew your membership in the Ships on Stamps Unit. You may use this page to pay your membership with your Paypal account or a credit card. The Unit uses Paypal to process credit card payment. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to use this service. You may want to print this page to have the instruction available while filling out the on-line form.
To renew or to start your membership, use the dropdown menu below and then select “Add to Cart.” When you checkout, you will be asked for the method of payment, whether to use Paypal or to use a credit card. This will also give you an option to cancel or to checkout and complete the payment.
If you wish to make a payment for publications or some other items, use the "other payment" menu at the top of this page . In either case, a $1 service charge will be added to your total to cover the cost of processing.
1. When you select the “Add to Cart” button, you will be taken to the Paypal site. At the bottom of every page on their site you are offered the opportunity to cancel this payment.
2. If you have a Paypal account, and you want to use your Paypal balance to pay, login to your account.
3. If you do NOT have a Paypal account, select "Don't have a Paypal account?" to go to the credit card page (ignore the Paypal login box). You do not have to select the card type - that is automatic.
4. Fill out the information about your credit card and select "Review order and continue"
5. To leave a message, select the line "Please leave a message ..." In this box tell us what this payment is for. This is a good place to enter your membership number or any changes in address..
6. There will be a $1 shipping charge added to your total. This really a processing charge for the credit card.
7. Select one of the two "Checkout" buttons and print the receipt so you have a record of what you sent.
8. Return to the Ships on Stamps web site. Thank you very much. If you have any problems or need further instructions, send an e-mail asking for help.
To view or edit the items in your shopping cart, select the button below. This will also give you an option to cancel or to checkout.
Return to the home page